Ok, I know, a tire swing AND a floral swing seem rather simple, but this mini session will be packed with lots of smiles and fun for all ages!!
A while back I started thinking to myself about how I can have an adventurous boys’ mini session. Last year I designed a gorgeous floral swing for 2 of my favorite little ladies that come to see me each year. So I thought, hey, why not have both in one mini for brothers and sisters, one or two, cousins, friends, or whatever. So last week I finally got to use this tire swing for a sweet little boy that is turning 5, and oh boy did he love it instantly. He jumped on it, and immediately said that he was having tons of fun. That’s the beauty of tire swings. They bring out the child in all of us. Then I get to capture not only your favorite person, but I capture them in a natural way of fun. No need in posing. Nothing to worry about. Just fun!
What You Need To Know:
• Sessions are 15 minutes long & good for 2 people at a time. Let me know if you will have more than 2. There is a discount for 2 or more sessions reserved times
• Session Fee is $200 & due at the time of reserving
• Payment reserves your spot, is nonrefundable, and if not paid within 48 hours of reserving, your reservation will be canceled
• 3 digital photos come with the session, with the option to purchase more. You choose from an online gallery of 15 – 20 photos. The online gallery will be emailed 1 – 3 weeks after the session for you to view and choose your photos
• Tutu du Monde and Dollcake dresses are provided for girls, if you would like
• Boys are recommended to be shirtless with jeans or overalls, but not required
How To Reserve:
Click on the link above. It will take you to sessions that are being offered right now. Scroll down until you see the floral swing picture and click on the box that says Reserve This Session. Choose a time best for you. Once you click on the box to reserve, follow the steps to “check out.” If you decide against the first time you click on, clear your cart and go back to choose a new time. If you need more than one session back to back, contact me at email@example.com.